Wednesday, September 29, 2010

38 New and Easy ways to Share your Faith Today!



Well, we've come to the close of another month!!! I've put the links to the last 38 evangelism ideas we've shared below. I hope you'll apply these (remember James 1:22). We've recently had numerous people trust Christ and many more are so interested. I am more convinced than ever that this generation is so hungry for Jesus. I also attached the video for the "Share Your Faith with Confidence Pt.1" Ministry Leadership Training Class at the bottom of this post (for some reason that will automatically play when you open this post - you can click pause on the bottom left hand corner of the video if you don't want to watch it). I hope these ideas encourage you! 

I hope you get to apply each of those ideas. Let us know what happens when you do. Finally, click here to check out the Sharing the Good News with Confidence training video (this is just Pt. 1, Pt. 2 is coming next week).  

No comments:

Post a Comment