Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People Like Jesus!

Lat week we got the opportunity to share the "Jesus tract" on campus (check that out here). I wanted to know if our thinking on this was right so I asked a student that came by, "On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you think about the question, 'would you like to hear how the Bible says you can become a Christian?'" He replied, "a 2, not very interested." I then asked, "on a scale of 1 to 10, what do you think about Jesus?" He replied, "a 10, Jesus was awesome!" I then asked, "would you be interested in hearing what Jesus tells you personally?" He said, "absolutely!" This is exactly what I expected. People might not like the church but they don't have those bad views about Jesus. If we want to share Christ with people I think it is vitally important to reach out to them based on their high perspective of Jesus! That's why were developing the "Jesus tract" (get it here).  

1 Cor.3:11 - "For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment