Friday, July 16, 2010

Provocative Scriptures

All I posted was Psalm 103:10 this morning after my time in God's word....

"He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities"

This spiritually provocative passage contains some key elements of the Gospel, even in the OT.

Sin, Repayment, God's mercy!

Click on the thread to see how my FB friends have been discussing, preaching, and debating the Gospel all afternoon. A friend is wrestleing with the Gospel issues, and my friends are patiently, graciouslly, leading him back to God's word, the powerful revelation spiritual truth that illuminates peoples souls.

I will find out in heaven how many (if any) lives were affected by reading that scripture, and all the others that have come from that thread.

Feel fee to friend me on FB, and pray for those who have been debating these threads to be patient, peaceful, and uncompromising on the Gospel!

Austin Krokos

No comments:

Post a Comment