Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All Charges Have Been Dropped - April 8th, 2009

Rom.8:33-34 - “Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died - more than that, who was raised to life - is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.” As Paul wrote in verse 31, “If God is for us, who can be against us?” That being understood in the context of His payment for my sins at the Cross and my response to His gift of salvation (”…it is God that justifies”), I now have peace with God (Rom.5:1) and security in my relationship with Him (Jn.10:27-29). No one can bring a charge against me and now that I am in Him, there is no condemnation for me (Rom.8:1). He began this work in me and He will complete it (Phil.1:6); He is the author and the finisher of my faith (Heb.12:1-2). My relationship is secure in Him, no one can bring any charge against me. Ultimately, He is for me (see Post entitled “God Does Not Believe in Me”) and since He is for me, no one can be against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment